For The 101st Session of China Import and Export Fair
Exhibitor shall fill in the Participation Application Form ( Form 1 Form 2 is applicable to enterprises from the least developed countries listed by the United Nations ) and submit it to the organizer for confirmation. After confirming the application, the organizer shall allocate and arrange the stands, and delivers the Notice of Stand Confirmation and the Service Guide for Exhibitors of the International Pavilion of the 101st Session of China Import and Export Fair; Within five workdays after receiving the Notice of Stand Confirmation, the exhibitor shall pay to the account nominated by the organizer 30% of the total stand fees as advance payment for the participation; The remaining 70% of payment shall be fully paid by the exhibitor 30 days prior to the opening of the Exhibition; All account shall be settled after closure of the Exhibition and the balance shall then be paid to either side as the case may be.
Enterprises can apply directly through us and get up to 50 % off the official price, or apply via one of the local agents below:
List of Agencies for the International Pavilion of the 101 st Session of China Import and Export Fair